• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest final four?

Be serious about some random idea on an online message board? That is where we should be serious? Hoooo-kay!

So,now it has come to this.Just because I don't share your ideas or make degrading remarks to every thread you want to ban me?How childish!Look,all I wanted to do was make people aware of the contest.I thought that a WF forum would have more people that would care than just the general public.I know it is just a street name and not that important but when you go to the stadium and see NOTHING with Pics name on it, that's just wrong.Naming the street after him would be 100% more than what has his name on it now at the stadium which is NOTHING.I know most of you will have a field day with this reply but how about growing up and be serious for once in your life.

I'm over this, but it still is really bothering me that you don't have a space after each period when you start a new sentence. Could you affirm that you are aware of this grammar rule?

He may be on to something.The general public probably doesn't care at all.We,on the other hand,don't really care but we're fine with calling it PicLn.Or Red Ruddy,or whatever.

Back