• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest final four?

god.jpg

I think he banned all the parodies. Most of the sunshine brigade over there just seem like parodies anyways.

That's what I thought.

It's unreal to me that there are grown men and women, many of whom were educated at Wake and probably a lot of whom are successful in real life, who say and genuinely believe a lot of what's posted on TOB and on 247. The whole "hurt feelings," "positivity," "no inappropriateness" schtick is so absurd.

People need something to believe in. I'm just not sure why they choose Wake sports.

Sure it does. For example, I believe that sexually molesting animals is NOT okay.

I love that you guys are arguing with and spitting a parody.

thanks so much to both of you for your advice on this forum.I don't know how I have lived all these years without it.Dirk,you said you worked at WF years ago,are you the same Dirk that cleaned the bathrooms in all the dorms?Oh,now I understand why you put in an earlier reply to have a contest to name all the urinals.Since you were so up close and personal with all of them all those years you think you would win that contest hands down,or should I say hands in!!Vote Piccolo Lane!!!!

thanks so much to both of you for your advice on this forum.I don't know how I have lived all these years without it.Dirk,you said you worked at WF years ago,are you the same Dirk that cleaned the bathrooms in all the dorms?Oh,now I understand why you put in an earlier reply to have a contest to name all the urinals.Since you were so up close and personal with all of them all those years you think you would win that contest hands down,or should I say hands in!!Vote Piccolo Lane!!!!

3odyf0.jpg

Not exactly. But the money was about the same. I am looking forward to the parody unveiling... I think Moon is just fucking with me.

OH SNAP

People need something to believe in. I'm just not sure why they choose Wake sports.

so many ways to go with this post. i think i'll leave it alone this time.

Definitely need to get everyone to vote for red ruddy.

I want Deman to ban him.

So,now it has come to this.Just because I don't share your ideas or make degrading remarks to every thread you want to ban me?How childish!Look,all I wanted to do was make people aware of the contest.I thought that a WF forum would have more people that would care than just the general public.I know it is just a street name and not that important but when you go to the stadium and see NOTHING with Pics name on it, that's just wrong.Naming the street after him would be 100% more than what has his name on it now at the stadium which is NOTHING.I know most of you will have a field day with this reply but how about growing up and be serious for once in your life.

So,now it has come to this.Just because I don't share your ideas or make degrading remarks to every thread you want to ban me?How childish!Look,all I wanted to do was make people aware of the contest.I thought that a WF forum would have more people that would care than just the general public.I know it is just a street name and not that important but when you go to the stadium and see NOTHING with Pics name on it, that's just wrong.Naming the street after him would be 100% more than what has his name on it now at the stadium which is NOTHING.I know most of you will have a field day with this reply but how about growing up and be serious for once in your life.

Maybe he would have more stuff named after him if he had played more than two years in the NFL.

Back