• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ Florida State - 7pm RSN

Whoever doesn't believe that a team needs to learn to win is a fool. This team has no clue and they need to figure out how. They play so well for much of the game but just lose their cool in the last minutes over and over.

Still not a real thing

Cmm is shit under pressure . How many times has he done this? He is the opposite of Randolph Childress. He's nothing but a cheap lawn chair he folds every time

guy is half retarded

Devin pouted after he didn't get the call in the lane and decided to play bullshit defense on the other end....SMDH

Wow you are a piece of shit.
CMM does not know how to manage the Point Guard Position or team in last 5 minutes. Clearly we do not want him shooting free throws. He continues to look for his shot than pass. Another big problem. I think he almost took the first shot 5 of 6 last possesions. He missed free throws at end of regulation. He turned ball over twice because of dribbling. Other reason Cofer was allowed to walk and was not required to dribble baskeball.

Last edited:
For as much of a team effort as that clusterfuck of a 2OT turned out to be, I'm most pissed that Danny let the same shit happen for like the sixth time this season. Call the fucking timeout when CMM pushes the ball into four defenders. I could see it coming from a mile away; I hope that the staff can, too.

Make your foul shots when it counts . Don't dribble it off your foot and then drive into traffic and lose it again. He's like a broken record . 5 times this year .

CMM does not know how to manage the Point Guard Position or team in last 5 minutes. Clearly we do not want him shooting free throws. He continues to look for his shot than pass. Another big problem. I think he almost took the first shot 5 of 6 last possesions. He missed free throws at end of regulation. He turned ball over twice because of dribbling. Other reason Cofer was allowed to walk and was not required to dribble baskeball.

That's fine. The poster still sucks.

Well, maybe Hudson found himself offensively tonight. Hey, I'm reaching but what else can you do at this point?

For as much of a team effort as that clusterfuck of a 2OT turned out to be, I'm most pissed that Danny let the same shit happen for like the sixth time this season. Call the fucking timeout when CMM pushes the ball into four defenders. I could see it coming from a mile away; I hope that the staff can, too.

whatever, half the time he does that he scores

Codi has zero composure and simply does not make good decisions at crunch time.

a little balm for your wounds: Duke just lost to Notre Dame if that makes anybody feel better

Too much "Codi at the top of the key, do your thing, everyone else spread the floor" down the stretch/in OT. Run some damn plays.

Back