• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

Let's get to Tulane without losing another player to injury. Beat the crap out of the Green Wave, put on 10 lbs eating the greatest food in the world. The trap game could be BC, maybe looking forward to ND. A week off after Clemson to set up F$U. It's about time we beat them. Who knows about L'ville? Then the last month of playing in the state of N Carolina. I love the schedule and see 8 wins and a bowl game in Florida.

I'm wondering -- again this year -- whether there will be any kind of chat/twitter/other sort of stream for our Spring Game. I seem to recall not for last year's game. I do recall even televised games in the past.

Anyone?

Last year I think there were Twitter updates. The only video were highlight clips that didn't even show the formations. It was disappointing, but can't argue with the results. I don't care if I see anything from it this year as long as the offense continues to improve.

Well, the rosters were announced on the official site.

Hintons team seams unfair.

Well, the rosters were announced on the official site.

Hintons team seams unfair.

Ryan Anderson and Cameron Glenn win GM of the year for drafting the guys who will be the Black Team with Hinton at QB, both Scotty Washington at WR , along with Carney and Colburn at RB. They will be short on experience on the O-line. Justin Herron joins Anderson and then mostly presumed backups will be protecting Hinton.

Gold Team, picked by Zeek Rodney and Alex Bachman looks to have more experienced defensive players. Rodney and Boogie Basham up front. Justin Strnad and Nate Mays at LB, Essang Bassey and Luke Masterson at DB. Gold Offense has three O-line starters from last year, with Newman and Hartman splitting QB time. Bachman and Sage Surrat highlight the receivers, Christian Beal the only RB of note.

No video streaming. Could be interesting if it rains and/or snows.

Ryan Anderson and Cameron Glenn win GM of the year for drafting the guys who will be the Black Team with Hinton at QB, both Scotty Washington at WR , along with Carney and Colburn at RB. They will be short on experience on the O-line. Justin Herron joins Anderson and then mostly presumed backups will be protecting Hinton.

Gold Team, picked by Zeek Rodney and Alex Bachman looks to have more experienced defensive players. Rodney and Boogie Basham up front. Justin Strnad and Nate Mays at LB, Essang Bassey and Luke Masterson at DB. Gold Offense has three O-line starters from last year, with Newman and Hartman splitting QB time. Bachman and Sage Surrat highlight the receivers, Christian Beal the only RB of note.

No video streaming. Could be interesting if it rains and/or snows.

Its too warm to snow here today but it is a rainy nasty day out. Cloudy, cool and wet. Hopefully people still support the spring game and the food truck festival on Burke St.

Interesting that guest coach for Gold and coach for Black are successful lawyers both having played around 1974. How many P5 football programs can match that? Maybe a few but definitely not a lot. Go Deacs!

MIke McGlamry was a very good QB on some pretty bad teams.

Well damn. I was Hoping to set up 2 TVs today featuring the spring game and the masters.

Who is coaching which team?

Spring Game -- Newman and Beal for the Gold Team score quickly on explosive plays to take a 7-0 lead. Gold D stopped Team Hinton on the previous drive to gain possession.

Back