• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

But DO WE? Colburn, Carney, Beal, and the freshman from Troy, NC? Four is not many. Hopefully we have a grad transfer coming in or another position change.

With Lewis gone and Wade at DB we have - Surratt, WayJones, Robinson, Dortch, Hines, Washington, Bachman and a few Freshman so WR we should be okay (especially if we get that Hawaiian dude)

Repost. Was worried about the depth after Byrd moved to DB. Wish we had brought in a grad transfer.

Tyler just torn his ACL as well. Sorry for him. He was doing very well in spring practice.

Tyler just torn his ACL as well. Sorry for him. He was doing very well in spring practice.

That sucks. Hopefully the Drawdy kid is good enough to keep from burning the freshman’s redshirt.

he played as a true freshman, sat out last year also with an ACL, no?

I didn't remember his specific situation. If his first redshirt was for MCL, then after his fifth year he can petition for s 6th year. Because of the two early or preseason injuries the 6th year of eligibility is likely to be granted.

Wake Forest projected wins (per ESPN FPI) sits at 6.4. Good for 2nd to last in the ACC Atlantic.

Wake Forest projected wins (per ESPN FPI) sits at 6.4. Good for 2nd to last in the ACC Atlantic.

Who cares? Forecasts don't mean much.
We'll settle this on the field.

I'd rather be projected lower than higher. Love being the underdog and winning.

Given the schedule this season I'd be very happy with 7-5 and still happy with 6-6. Of course Clawson could surprise us all and somehow go 9-3.

Accurate, forgot about the ACCCG

Mere formality but it counts.

But seriously, I think we will win 7+ games. I’d like to feel better about the kicking game to predict 8 or 9.

Man that Bell injury really hurts us but totally sucks for the kid, he can't catch a break

Back