• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football 2018 Offseason Discussion

Twitter updates are good. Hinton has a ton of rushing yards but the Gold D is steady.

Beal with a rushing TD and passing TD. Exciting.

Beal is that dude. Looks so good. Hinton’s short/intermediate throws still worry me but he’s as dynamic as ever with his legs.

That will never fly. He's throwing to Dortch, too. Something's amiss.

The Newman/Hartman battle might become a whole lot more important. My money is on Hartman long term, but I expect Newman has the edge right now.

Game ends 26-6 Gold. Not much scoring in the 2nd half (two continuously running 10-minute quarters) as it appeared a lot of backups were involved late.

What's wrong with Kendall has to be the biggest question from this game.

Hinton throws def. worry me. Jamie Newman is an impressive looking QB.

Not sounding good with Hinton. Hitting a high percentage of pass attempts is vital for the Wake offense. Hinton's legs won't be enough. Newman (or Hartman) needs to be ready to step in.

I think Gold drafted for the OL. That might be showing up for the rushing and pass protection. Just a guess.

Yeah. And Gold had the better LBs and DBs.

Curious to see more analysis.

Did Newman run the ball at all? Would love to hear some qualitative comments about who was looking good. Any players surprise to the upside?

Back