• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

The 4 DEs I'm counting are McCollum, Chaney, Smart, and Williams. Agreed Hudson should stay at LB and one of the DEs could move inside.

You are correct. I realized I had missed Williams and my error.

Hey Creamy, have you been following the news?

"Defensive Back Trey Creamer to Transfer from Iowa Football Program"

Creamer, along with fellow cornerback Matt Hankins, made headlines this past season for his role in a disorderly house violation while the team was on the road playing Penn State. Both players were suspended from team activities for a week and didn’t make the trip to West Lafayette to take on Purdue (although really, making them to go West Lafayette would’ve been a far superior punishment).

Hey Creamy, have you been following the news?

"Defensive Back Trey Creamer to Transfer from Iowa Football Program"

Creamer, along with fellow cornerback Matt Hankins, made headlines this past season for his role in a disorderly house violation while the team was on the road playing Penn State. Both players were suspended from team activities for a week and didn’t make the trip to West Lafayette to take on Purdue (although really, making them to go West Lafayette would’ve been a far superior punishment).

Thanks for the update. Glad to know there's still a chance that he ends up in the black and gold for one season.

Sidd finch came in as a 2way player. 6'3" and 205. He grew to 6'6" and put on 125lbs. Also played baseball as I recall.

Syd Kitson came to MSD at 6'4" and about 215 TE and turned into a 6'4" 260 pound guard/tackle. Played later for the Packers and Cowboys. He never put on 125 pounds.

Syd Kitson came to MSD at 6'4" and about 215 TE and turned into a 6'4" 260 pound guard/tackle. Played later for the Packers and Cowboys. He never put on 125 pounds.

Yes, Kitson was an all-time great WF lineman. He was a nice guy and pretty smart as well IIRC. Had the Magnum PI look. ETA: just googled him. To say he has done pretty well in life and aged well would be huge understatements. Looks like he weighs under 200 now and could play WR.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, there was an article about Syd Kitson starting a ecologically positive community on the coast of Florida somewhere around Sarasota.

Oops, deaconbd wrong again.

https://247sports.com/Article/Shrin...Smith-Joshua-Harris-Top-Performers-126236455/

https://247sports.com/Article/Camer...ell-Zacch-Pickens-2018-Shrine-Bowl-126287399/

https://n.rivals.com/news/shrine-bowl-of-the-carolinas-takeaways-from-check-in-day

https://n.rivals.com/news/shrine-bow-of-the-carolinas-takeaways-from-a-snowy-day-2

Then plenty of content at individual sites of guys there watching. I'm guessing that Les has some good info on the individual WF guys that he is hearing/seeing if you guys would actually pony up the $10 for it.

From the guys i've talked to that were on the ground Day 2 and 3 (which is discussed in the links posted) it's funny to see some of the stuff. For one, they talk up NCSU RB Knight saying he looks quick and elusive running routes and guys on the ground say he's barely taking snaps and is severely hindered due to injury. No mention of that. One of the articles talks about the WR's for NC and multiple people i've talked to and that were present said that none of the WR's other than Groulx looked worth a crap (Groulx dominates everywhere he goes). Couple of the articles talking about NCSU DL prospects and everything i've heard is Josh Harris looks like the best player there while Jackson has been pretty ordinary (despite having a positive write up in the articles above). Take that for what it's worth obviously.

Glad to see you’re catching on, keep working at it and folks will pay attention, it takes perseverance

I see you've regained internet access, and hopefully housing, after losing the mortgage betting on State to cover a 19 point spread against OUR DEACS. Everyone agrees that was a terrible move.

Thanks for your support and glad to pay off the mortgages on the three larger properties and only lose on the State game you mentioned on the small second mortgage on the smaller property.

As you said it was just too easy and just really affirms that everyone knows the guys setting the lines just use the sagarin numbers and really have no idea or concern for how the game will actually play out.

Thanks again for having my back.

I have to say that among the other big 4 teams in our state, I hate State just a little less than I do the cheaters and the snobs. Faint praise I know but it is all I got

Let me add a personal touch, my Sister went to snobs and works for Enterprise Rent a Car and makes about 60K per year. My cousin went to State ( is an engineer) and makes about 300K a year and my step brother went to cheaters and works for Papa John's and makes about 20K per year (plus tips of course) True story

Let me add a personal touch, my Sister went to snobs and works for Enterprise Rent a Car and makes about 60K per year. My cousin went to State ( is an engineer) and makes about 300K a year and my step brother went to cheaters and works for Papa John's and makes about 20K per year (plus tips of course) True story

So the moral of this story is that your value is entirely based on your W2? Cool. Me? I can't stand any of them.

Back