• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Any news on these two guys and the guy we're trying to flip from UCF?

He will need to learn that sometimes it is better to run away from contact rather than run through it. College players may be harder to run through than his high school competition.

Signing day is tomorrow. Will be interesting to see how Clawson handles it with the entire staff in Birmingham. Would think that he would have a presser to go over the signees, but there is a lot going on this week.

I assume they brought a fax machine.

DOH! You can't just bring your fax machine though to Bama and keep the same fax number can you? I sort of forget how land lines work ... it has been so long since I had one.

No.
Faxes will be sent to Wake - Winston Salem, and then someone will notify the coaches in Bham when the letters come in.
They're expecting all of them fairly early tomorrow morning.

I'm highly optimistic that all of our commits are coming.

DOH! You can't just bring your fax machine though to Bama and keep the same fax number can you? I sort of forget how land lines work ... it has been so long since I had one.

Faxes go to a database and are delivered as an email these days.

Faxes go to a database and are delivered as an email these days.

I have visions of half a dozen WFU football coaches trying to work out of a dinky business center, with two chairs and two printers, in the Hilton Gardens Birmingham. All while some business man is yelling at them to hurry up as he has to print something before hitting the road for a presentation.

Through miracles of modern electronics, recruits can now sign NLIs, (preferred abbreviation) scan or take picture of signed document and transmit scan/photo electronically via email or text message. So its not so hard. I'm sure every expected signee has been given good information ad to how and where to send their NLIs.

Wake should have recruiting coordinator receiving them and posting receipt of NLIs.

Lol at the idea that Clawson is rolling to Birmingham with a fax machine.

Back