• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

So the moral of this story is that your value is entirely based on your W2? Cool. Me? I can't stand any of them.

If you are judging someone’s value by the school they went to or the W2 they bring home you are doing it wrong. Great people everywhere. Shitty people everywhere too.

If you are judging someone’s value by the school they went to or the W2 they bring home you are doing it wrong. Great people everywhere. Shitty people everywhere too.
Not entirely true. duke

Will be interesting week. It appears Big Mac is OSU bound, and hard to know which way DeBerry and Rucker are leaning. Expect we might have 1 or 2 late additions from lineman who have decommitted elsewhere at a late stage

We need to be on the QB for Reidsville. He is just a sophomore but plays like a senior.

Maybe 22 can start tracking him since Donavan Greene has already committed to us and Reidsville isn't that far from Mount Airy.

Maybe 22 can start tracking him since Donavan Greene has already committed to us and Reidsville isn't that far from Mount Airy.

Live in NMB 80% of the time but I’ll but David Thore on it.

Actually, DT has lived in Wilmington the past few years. He still has the golden putting stroke.

I live in between Madison and Walnut Cove if we start showing serious interest I'll check him out

Have they mentioned McCollum going to Wake. I have been watching but I have not heard it. They have talked about Groulx but not McCollum-unless I missed it. Is Greene hurt? I have not seen him on the field.

McCollum had a great game. Three of his highlights are on the Rivals 247 YouTube tape. Also, Groulx had 7 catches for 60 yards. Apparently, Greene didn’t play. Could have been lingering symptoms from his concussion. Trying to find out.

Last edited:
Back