• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

You don't hear much about Tayvon Bowers this year. He has been through a lot but seems buried on the depth chart behind a walk on. Wonder if he is coming back.

Should be close to graduating.

Tayvon is a redshirt freshman so not close to graduating. I doubt he ever sees the field except in cleanup duty. From seeing him on the QB1 series, I just have this gut feeling that he won't transfer. I am probably totally off base but he doesn't seem to be the alpha male that has to play so he can make the league. I could see him taking the 4 years to get a degree and graduating after his redshirt junior year.

I hope he does come back. He just may need longer than most to develop or heal from his ACL tear. He could still contribute as a junior and senior.

I hope he does come back. He just may need longer than most to develop or heal from his ACL tear. He could still contribute as a junior and senior.

Agree.
A late bloomer that knows the system can come in very handy

Now that Dortch has declared.. has the Dec 6th UVA decommit,Tiquest Terry
,entered the mix?

We've already got one tiny dude in Taylor Morin. Is he going to be a slot or CB?

Tiquest Terry seems awfully quick, shifty and fast. He could be a really good player.

Tiquest Terry seems awfully quick, shifty and fast. He could be a really good player.

I hope for some clarity on final roster changes once Spring semester starts. Any transfers or unexpected departures over the holidays, which RJr.'s come back, etc. I wonder if we have any available scholarships for the February signing period.

Coach had said in an interview that they would look to add one player on each side of the ball if someone they had interest in was or became available. I think there is a d-lineman in DC that may not have signed anywhere that we are in the running for with some tough competition.

Coach had said in an interview that they would look to add one player on each side of the ball if someone they had interest in was or became available. I think there is a d-lineman in DC that may not have signed anywhere that we are in the running for with some tough competition.

We need the most help there long term. Makes sense.

Wake lost two guys from the D-line in unusual ways this past season. Need to refill that pipeline.

We've already got one tiny dude in Taylor Morin. Is he going to be a slot or CB?

You’ve got a pretty good eye. Watch his sophomore and sr highlights — storyline real similar to Dortch. MVP of recent all star game and consistently gets rave reviews but still no big blowup on the recruit trail. Probably due to height. Like Greg, Ti is 5’8.5

All that aside..he is an electrifying player.

If I had to guess..the remaining possibilities are likely from among Terry, D’Von Ellies and Tremon Morris-Brash

Back