• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

We just offered a rub for the 20 class
Must be expecting to lose more. Ty’son Edwards

Rb for some reason it will not let me edit my post on here anymore

man, looking at the state of North Carolina rankings and it's all UNC and Clemson

pretty depressing

Hearing rumblings that CBS suspension was for grades and he might be looking to transfer to App st. If that is true we are extremely thin at rb next year

Offers from Brown and University of Chicago. Good grades. Good stats. All-district in TX. Could do much worse for a PWO.

University of Chicago?

Home of the first Heisman winner.

Also, currently D3, and that's low-level D3.

After watching Mitch Griffis hightlights, I don't care where Boaz ends up. Would be nice to see him flip from the holes and then see Gosnell flip to Wake. Probably won't happen, but it'd be a lot cooler if it did.

L-I-V-I-N

Hearing rumblings that CBS suspension was for grades and he might be looking to transfer to App st. If that is true we are extremely thin at rb next year

Definitely grades, but I haven’t heard a word about transferring. I would be shocked since Marshall enrolling in January.

IF he transfers, I hope it’s further away from Forsyth county than Boone. He needs to get away from distractions.

Btw, Ohio St tight end coach was at East Surry on Monday. He didn’t offer Boaz but is looking at underclassmen Benji Gosnell and a lineman (Washington).

Les reported that all 18 LOIs were in. No surprises.

Good news that all the expected letters are in.

A little disappointing that Wake isn't expecting any letters from the Shrine Game signing ceremony at 1 PM. Also sounds like no pleasant surprises at this time.

Great that we got all of our letters in by 8:00.
By comparison, I just checked UNC and FSU. They both have a lot outstanding. Guessing they won’t get them all either.

Good news that all the expected letters are in.

A little disappointing that Wake isn't expecting any letters from the Shrine Game signing ceremony at 1 PM. Also sounds like no pleasant surprises at this time.

Marshall would've been there.

Back