• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Are we recruiting Zane Williams at Wake Forest HS? Pretty sure he is the brother of Hunter Williams, who was a solid LB for the Deacs.

Number 2 linebacker in class of '23 just decommitted from aTm. Go get him!

I hope we start to get some bigger news here because it’s the only way we’re going to get better.

He doesn't have a 247 listing, but he showed up on a Michigan recruiting website. I assume he's a PWO.

He doesn't have a 247 listing, but he showed up on a Michigan recruiting website. I assume he's a PWO.

He had good stats on a really good 3A team, East Lincoln HS in Denver, NC. Maybe 2&2 can give us a scouting report. They play in the state semifinals tomorrow night. If they win, they could play your boys from Northern Nash in the championship game.

1669907047243.png

Griffis was scared of the eminent commitment of a PWO and thus preemptively entered the portal.

He should be able to get stronger/faster and work on his mechanics at WF. Certainly worth a shot as a PWO.

What’s the thought process behind a PWO QB? Hardworking kid who can eventually learn how to run the scout team?

What’s the thought process behind a PWO QB? Hardworking kid who can eventually learn how to run the scout team?

Or borderline academic case that really wants to get into the school

Maybe he loves the game and wants to be around it as long as he can. If he has aspirations to be a coach, then being around D1 coaches, and the game as far as he can take it, is a great educational experience. That's what college is for.

Back