• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Football Recruiting

Ari Confessor is that dude! The last 2 receiver commits look to be VERY good. Once Grice gets a 247 ranking I wouldn't be shocked if he's top-3 ranked in our recruiting class.

Looks like he can play slot and WR. We just got a commit from a highly rated slot, so I assume he will start as a WR.

Or they’ll end up alternating like Morin and Williams do now.

Ok, BeachBum. He’s a Caucasian WR who is fast and skilled. He appears to be an inch or two taller than Morin and even faster. He also reminds me of Campanaro. All three return punts. I just see him coming in to replace Morin. If you are compared to Morin and Camp, you might be a fast white WR and punt returner. UNC had a very good one under Fedora, but I don’t recall that many in the ACC in recent years. Don’t make every comparison into a Jimmy the Greek issue.

Ok, BeachBum. He’s a Caucasian WR who is fast and skilled. He appears to be an inch or two taller than Morin and even faster. He also reminds me of Campanaro. All three return punts. I just see him coming in to replace Morin. If you are compared to Morin and Camp, you might be a fast white WR and punt returner. UNC had a very good one under Fedora, but I don’t recall that many in the ACC in recent years. Don’t make every comparison into a Jimmy the Greek issue.
I don’t know who Grice reminds me of, but this post reminds me of Bombay Sapphire.

The next Cooper Kupp.

Cross racial identification is an actual thing as I recall from my crim pro days.

Back