• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Twitter Thread aka Coach Scheier wins the Internet

NWT but funny...

@ArmstrongABC11: I asked Kennedy Meeks if it's contagious when Carolina's big guys start hitting the glass... He said 'yeah, it's like a cancer.' Ummm haha

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling the quad wasn't a low point.

We do however lose our best two players from this year when looking at it from an efficiency standpoint. We need a shooter or two as well. I think with a relatively easy non-conference schedule we should be right around 17 or 18 wins again next season but with a couple of good bounces can end up with 20

Rolling the quad wasn't a low point.

We do however lose our best two players from this year when looking at it from an efficiency standpoint. We need a shooter or two as well. I think with a relatively easy non-conference schedule we should be right around 17 or 18 wins again next season but with a couple of good bounces can end up with 20

You're adorable!

Codi Miller-McIntyre ‏@CMM_OnTheRise · 2h
To be honest with you I hate talking about basketball

Expand

It's been a tough season. It's understandable. And I doubt he has the same feeling of hope we do.

Codi's fine. I wouldn't read too much into that other than, like anyone, he's apprehensive about the unknown.

Yeah he's probably sick if being asked about the coaching situation by every yahoo he runs into on campus.

Seems-legit.jpg

Back