• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest vs. Duke Game Thread

Throw the fucking ball

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

$22 million indoor practice facility for this!?!? Seriously? For this pile of steaming shit, we just built a bigger fucking building than used by most NFL teams.

People, lots of them, need to get fired!!

You have to cut off the head of the snake to kill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Clawson know about screens?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Love announcers who decide what they're going to say in advance of the replay and then just repeat their point when the replay refutes what they're saying.

Huge defensive play, offense goes for -4 yards on 3 plays. Unreal. Certain coaches should be finding their own rides back.

great job by Duke but why wouldn't you return that without any hesitation? should have been 6

And then he got mad he didn't pick it up first instead of blocking. One simple block and it's a TD.

Got I hate Clawson

I know every person ever has said this, but from 7-8 years of extensive NCAA Football playing, I PROMISE you that I could call a better game than these clowns.

Lobo ran laps around these pussies

Back