• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest's own Tommy Elrod caught leaking football information to other teams

So how many times has Ph been wrong in one thread now - 8? 9?

It's nice that you are back buddy, but it seems you some Spring training. If you had done your training, you'd know that the real answer is zero. PH has not been wrong on this thread on any thread in the past 20 +/- years.

Go to the cage, run a few more sprints and you'll be ready.

It's nice that you are back buddy, but it seems you some Spring training. If you had done your training, you'd know that the real answer is zero. PH has not been wrong on this thread on any thread in the past 20 +/- years.

Go to the cage, run a few more sprints and you'll be ready.

It's like I never left.

Institutional tickets don't pay 2/20 these days. Fixed income investments run around 40 bps and long only mutual fund fees are probably around 70-80 bps. Alternatives may be 1.25% and 15% performance but thats not likely since the ticket sizes would command a fee deal. Now, slap on the fees that Verger makes after making the investments and your looking at best a 1% fixed fee on the AUM for Verger. I'm in the business but what do I know....

Have we talked about punishments yet? I think we should get to have Louisville's playbook.

Lonnie Galloway suspended from Citrus Bowl by Louisville.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Louisville suspends co-OC Galloway from Citrus Bowl after he received inform from Wake according to Bleacher Report

Cz03dSUUcAAnjYw.jpg

i guess this is a little better, jurich

So an assistant coach is suspended for an exhibition game. The hammer comes down hard.

While this is a better statement from Jurich than the first one, the part about Petrino not knowing seems weak. Even Jurich noted that WF did not use the plays in the game. Clearly they had specific plays they were looking for, but they never happened. Will never believe Petrino did not know. Guys like him know everything going on with their program.

So how many times has Ph been wrong in one thread now - 8? 9?

Haven't looked at what all Ph has said, so there might be a lot I disagree with, but I suspect he's right about nepotism being a problem to an extent. I don't like the idea of any department being run as one person's little fiefdom. I want to see the best, most qualified people hired at all times. I'm a bit surprised so many are taking issue with that.

I wouldn't trust what Petrino says even if swore on a stack of bibles 10 feet high! What a POS! Their whole athletic department stinks to high heaven....even OJ would be impressed with the stench....;)

Haven't looked at what all Ph has said, so there might be a lot I disagree with, but I suspect he's right about nepotism being a problem to an extent. I don't like the idea of any department being run as one person's little fiefdom. I want to see the best, most qualified people hired at all times. I'm a bit surprised so many are taking issue with that.

There's no nepotism here dumbass. Go back to you bunker.

Back