• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/FSU game thread

I'm gutted for Travis. He doesn't deserve to have off nights like this. You know it is tearing him up inside.

We oh so badly need Devin Thomas to be a beast.

ugly ugly second half. ty going down proved to be the difference.

Love Travis but this is the issue with him. He is a too small 4 man. Good
PHP:
player but if he is the man we are a low to mid Acct team.sorry. we need some big time recruits in13

Did Fields play at all? I don't remember really seeing him on the court. Pretty interesting if he did not

I know i'll probably get killed for this but I was decently encouraged by the game tonight. No Ty in the second half. Travis playing as bad as absolutely possibly, and Nikita basically playing C all second half (played fantastic offensively) against (Carson has to man the F up). Still showed fight until garbage time. I'm cautiously excited about next season. More firepower, size and athletes coming in.

Did Fields play at all? I don't remember really seeing him on the court. Pretty interesting if he did not

Has he played at all this semester? That may have some implications.

What stuck out to me the most is that Green fought harder and played tougher than Carson in their tonight. Someone needs to get in CD's face and tell him to man the fuck up.

Yeh him, Ward and Douglas Edwards. Of course that was when I still thought the c's I was making in middle school were going to be enough to get me in Wake. (-:

Travis is good in the garbage man role. His shooting has regressed to the mean and he's just not big enough or skilled in a Hansbrough sort of way to be a primary offensive option.

It still blows my mind that we did not land an impact big man coming into this year. We are so weak.

Back