• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/FSU game thread

Love Travis but this is the issue with him. He is a too small 4 man. Good
PHP:
player but if he is the man we are a low to mid Acct team.sorry. we need some big time recruits in13

Yeah. CJ and Travis give us everything they have, and CJ in particular is so much better than I'd ever thought he'd be. But they need to be the second and third-best players on an ACC team, not 1 and 2.

Carson is really disappointing me. I'm wondering if next year our best lineup will be Codi, CJ, Trav, Moto, and Devin. Short but some capable rebounders up front.

In general, I'm wondering where this thing is going. We're playing hard and are legitimately likeable and easy to pull for, bit damn we're just not very good.

We would have had a good chance with Ty. We had no chance without him. Big shoes to fill next year. Not impossible that Carson will fill them as a junior, but boy, does he have a way to go.

Apparently it is a rule now. I had not heard of it before tonight

Apparently it's not a rule. So far the mention on the post game is that Ty will need to be cleared to play on Saturday.

Did Fields play at all? I don't remember really seeing him on the court. Pretty interesting if he did not

Four games in a row with no action. Didn't even see court time when Bz put the walkons in.

Ty is so much tougher than Carson, it's ridiculous.

Can't believe I just typed that.

Apparently it's not a rule. So far the mention on the post game is that Ty will need to be cleared to play on Saturday.

TV guys said "by rule he had to miss the next game". Not that I trust Mike Gminski, just reiterating what he said.

TV guys said "by rule he had to miss the next game". Not that I trust Mike Gminski, just reiterating what he said.

A quick google search yielded no such rule. Maybe Stan and Dinger are full of it.

I think Devin Thomas is that man. His strength is already better than either Carson or Green.

It's not that tough to be a good low block defender. Man the fuck up and don't be a pussy. Carson failed at that tonight.

We would have had a good chance with Ty. We had no chance without him. Big shoes to fill next year. Not impossible that Carson will fill them as a junior, but boy, does he have a way to go.

Ty clearly bothered their big men, they went inside at will in the second half.

I hope Ty is okay. That said didn't CJ take one to the temple at BC?

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I couldn't see a major blow in the replay but if he's dizzy and shit then there you have it.

It is surreal that we are saying that Ty Walker was our best hope of winning!! Ty Walker....the missing in action Ty Walker.

Whatever we think of Bz he deserves credit for hanging with Ty and bringing him along to the point that he was actually the key to the game!

OK...fire away.

Ty Walker would have been worth over a 18 point+ swing in a half? Really?

Ty Walker would have been worth over a 18 point+ swing in a half? Really?

Well they were crushing us inside in the second half. Score 6 or 7 times in a row down low seems to add up to 12-14 points. They were not doing that in the first half.

On top of that, then we had to start doubling which opened up the perimeter.

I really do think losing Ty was the entire difference. It got to the point in the end of the half where they would just kick it out rather than attempt a shot.

Back