• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake / Jackets Game Thread

So they're making their wide open shots and us, not so much.

So this might be old news, but did Krispy Kreme run for the hills w/ their sponsorship?

I see masking tape in the shape of an X over their logo on the bench chairs.

I don't see tape on any of them.

Watching Carson's attempt at boxing out during the replay of those free throws makes me want to throw up.

I've been having a fight on the other board with a guy who suggests that Wake's offense tries to get cuts towards the basket. This game is example 1A why he is a dumbass.

So this might be old news, but did Krispy Kreme run for the hills w/ their sponsorship?

I hope they asked us to do that.

"We're stopping our sponsorship, but more importantly, we want no affiliation."

At least the recently BuzzOUT! people will get to my level this time next year. This is just funny. I don't even get angry at how awful we are anymore. I've finally made it to the acceptance stage of grief. Just bidding my time until [Redacted] fucks off.

They are having enough trouble financially, I'm wouldn't be surprised if they were limiting advertisements to places where people will see them.

is there a clear path foul in the ncaa?

I thought so, and that looked like a textbook example of one. Maybe they judged that Chase was too far wide and running to fast to cut to the basket? :noidea:

I just heard the globe trotter music and immediately thought it was yakety sax at first... Guess thats what happens when thats all I can think about when watching this game.

If that's us doing that they'd get 2 shots and the ball.

We're at the game so no replay. How in the world wasn't that an intentional foul?

Back