• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer - Loses to JMU in Rd of 32

God that WF goal from 1:02 was absolutely filthy.

Really excited about this season, but for us out-of-towners, just hoping the athletic department will start putting games on All-Access again. It stinks that I look forward to away games so I can watch games on the opponents' website. Guess it's been two years now since Wake stopped for some reason, and soccer on Gametracker is tough to handle.

Really excited about this season, but for us out-of-towners, just hoping the athletic department will start putting games on All-Access again. It stinks that I look forward to away games so I can watch games on the opponents' website. Guess it's been two years now since Wake stopped for some reason, and soccer on Gametracker is tough to handle.

Since ACC Select went away (approx 2 years ago)...Wake Media has not had a good solution to live streaming home games. Last year, out of the kindness of his heart, Chad Crunk, the WFU media guy assigned to soccer, took a live streaming camera without sound and did most of the home games live. You could subscribe to this last year for $6.95 per month. It is my understanding that this year WFU media intends to show the home games but needs to raise the funds to do the production. Hopefully, the funds will be forthcoming.

It seems like it would be relatively easy for Wake to just take a camera out there and put it up on the website.

Also if Wake played Florida Gulf Coast (ranked ahead of us in that poll above) we would kill them

Damn, when was the last time our girls were ranked and our guys were not?

They are 18th, preseason.

Back