• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer - Loses to JMU in Rd of 32

New Mexico got the 10th overall seed despite being ranked #1 in the NCSAA poll...odd.

Our schedule has prepared us to win a game like this on the road. SC hasn't beaten many good teams. Charlotte was their best non conference win. Let's do this.

Watts has to sit this one out as well, correct?

Our schedule has prepared us to win a game like this on the road. SC hasn't beaten many good teams. Charlotte was their best non conference win. Let's do this.

Watts has to sit this one out as well, correct?
Right, no Watts.

Wake lost a prospect that I'd have loved to have seen in old gold and black in a couple of years. Greensboro Day's Marco Sunol committed to the Tarholes today. Though I'm bummed, I'm incredibly happy for him - I've known him since he was he was in elementary school. He's a great kid from a great family. Congrats, Marco!

Wake lost a prospect that I'd have loved to have seen in old gold and black in a couple of years. Greensboro Day's Marco Sunol committed to the Tarholes today. Though I'm bummed, I'm incredibly happy for him - I've known him since he was he was in elementary school. He's a great kid from a great family. Congrats, Marco!

I'm sorry that Marco couldn't be a Deac!! JV can't get them all...hopefully the kid doesn't come back to bite us in the arse....

Fuck him. If a kid goes to the Tarheels, I'm NOT pulling for him in any capacity.

Fuck him. If a kid goes to the Tarheels, I'm NOT pulling for him in any capacity.

Wow. Seriously? A kid I've known since he was in kindergarten. Family friend. You're right. I ought to disown him. :eek:

Thanks for the stupid ass neg rep, d-bag. What a douche.

Wow. Seriously? A kid I've known since he was in kindergarten. Family friend. You're right. I ought to disown him. :eek:

Thanks for the stupid ass neg rep, d-bag. What a douche.

I'm about 99% sure that I didn't neg rep you, that's not really my style.... Mods, can you confirm for me? My memory is a little hazy from last night.

Back