• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Men's Soccer - Loses to JMU in Rd of 32

I mean, he was an alright President, but the 14 seed? Seems a bit high.

... I'll get my coat.

JMU's last 3 games they lost to Drexel, 2-0, Hofstra 3-0 and tied Delaware and lost in a SO.

I don't know if we will advance, but we couldn't have paid money to have a much better draw as a road team to make a run.

JMU's last 3 games they lost to Drexel, 2-0, Hofstra 3-0 and tied Delaware and lost in a SO.

I don't know if we will advance, but we couldn't have paid money to have a much better draw as a road team to make a run.

I like the draw...this team has been hardened playing tough games on the road...let's see if the boys can build off the last half of the season and make a run in the Tourney...

Btw...I'm trying to find out if the game on Thurs. will be live-streamed....hopefully it will...SC has the capability to do a live stream it just depends on if they will or will just sell tickets...I will keep the board appraised when i hear something...

Ha ha, my apologies. Still, that was serious douchebaggery on your part. :D

I have actually never heard any person call DF2009 a dbag. He's just not that kind of guy.

Hey, at least the kid didn't go to duke, am I right?

Baron - i will be down there, text for updates if its not streamed.

UNC Soccer deserves to be treated with douchebaggery.

NEVER FORGET

:rulz:

The loss ends one of the most dominant seasons by any team in the history of college soccer. Ranked as the consensus number one team for the entire regular season, Wake Forest finished the year with 81 goals, a new school record and the most by any team since the 1998 season. Wake finished the season scoring 3.38 goals per game, one goal more per game than the second place team. The Deacons only allowed 17 goals on the year, for a staggering goal differential of 64 goals.

Talked to one of the players today and he said the team loves the draw. They are also excited to be playing South Carolina since they didn't get to play them earlier this year. They are heading out today around 3ish to Columbia.

Baron - i will be down there, text for updates if its not streamed.

GREAT!! Thanks....Hopefuilly we will find out today if the game will be shown on the net. Wfu media is contacting SC's SId to get an update,,,enjoy the game it should be a good one:thumbsup:

Talked to one of the players today and he said the team loves the draw. They are also excited to be playing South Carolina since they didn't get to play them earlier this year. They are heading out today around 3ish to Columbia.
:thumbsup: GO DEACS:dancindeac: the deacs are dancin:)

I just heard from Wake media....there will be a live stream of the game vs SC tomorrow...the information will be put up on the soccer home page some time today. If I see it on the page I will post it on this forum....

I just heard from Wake media....there will be a live stream of the game vs SC tomorrow...the information will be put up on the soccer home page some time today. If I see it on the page I will post it on this forum....

Yesssssssssssssssss. Great work, Baron. Can't wait to watch. What time is the match?

Back