• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-NC Central Gamethread

good spacing and ball movement on offense. pleased with how they're handling pressure, too. just need to defend and block out better.

Nice to see us deny at the rim. Wake up 12 with 7 minutes left. NCCU to shoot 2.

ball movement has been phenomenal so far this year compared to last year

Chase is going to be really good for us. He does a lot that doesn't always show up in the box score. However, he does get burned quite a bit by sagging off his man or not recognizing the shooter when in zone and not being able to recover. I don't think it is because of lack of quickness so hopefully he can adjust.

The band just played "I Just Had Sex" from Lonely Island. I wonder if half the people in LJVM even know that.

I think they were just surprised the band knew what it was. ;)

Chase strikes me as a true gym rat...loves the game and knows the game. He appears to have great instincts on the floor.

Back