• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opened -1

Frankie Dunn: I think I did it already.

You're comparing the boards to being your version of Howard Stern? You whine and cry all the time and you're going to claim that you enjoy the boards for the entertainment aspect?

There's no question you love a reaction, love the attention and I'm sure somewhere inside you feel that these boards just wouldn't be able to exist without you.

My guess is that people in RL just stopped giving a shit about whatever you have to say, and thus you choose to come to an online message board where people have little to no option but to listen to your drivel. Pretty sad.

You're comparing the boards to being your version of Howard Stern? You whine and cry all the time and you're going to claim that you enjoy the boards for the entertainment aspect?

There's no question you love a reaction, love the attention and I'm sure somewhere inside you feel that these boards just wouldn't be able to exist without you.

My guess is that people in RL just stopped giving a shit about whatever you have to say, and thus you choose to come to an online message board where people have little to no option but to listen to your drivel. Pretty sad.

images

Yes you've diagnosed the situation perfectly.

Right again.

You're really on a roll.

Back on topic, Sagarin rankings have Vandy a 3 point favorite on a neutral field, so even to -1 either way is about right

I STATED A FUCKING FACT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

I'm sorry you have such a problem with it.

I do think Vandy should be favored and obviously more people agree with me than with you because they are favored.

The point actually supported what Arlington was saying about it, because it's obviously been quite a while since it happened, and took a pretty terrible team for it to happen against.

But since you're a complete fucking knothead with absolutely no clue, you didn't get that from it. Somehow, not surprised.

This is what I get. I try to support someone else's point even though I don't really agree with it and this is what I get.

Someone tell me I'm treated the same as everyone else here again. I need a laugh.

16bageg.jpg

I can see Vandy being favored for the first 50 minutes, but they are completely incompetent at closing out tight games.

I can see Vandy being favored for the first 50 minutes, but they are completely incompetent at closing out tight games.

So is Wake. It's like the irresistible force meeting the immovable object.

it would be real nice if i could read one thread that doesn't have a KA shitstorm in it. and that goes out to all parties, not just him.

it would be real nice if i could read one thread that doesn't have a KA shitstorm in it. and that goes out to all parties, not just him.

Check out the moderator disclosure forum in a few minutes.

Wow.

I forgot I had posted in this thread, then came back to read it. I missed a bunch of fun, it appears.

Vandy @ Wake Forest

Wake is probably the slightly better team, but Vandy's motivation to become bowl eligible trumps that for me. Not wagering on this one, but I'd give a slight edge to Vandy.

Maybe, eventually, this will turn into a sort of "rivalry" game every year... but I'm not sure there is anything to motivate Wake this time. Last home game for the seniors, but senior day was last week.

Hope I'm wrong, but expecting a disappointing loss.

^^^ Agree, especially with another balanced attack the opponents cannot stop

Back