• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opened -1

I'm not even the one that caused you to have yet another one of your childish little fits on this thread, but that doesn't mean it amuses me any less.

You have pretty much been a giant douche bag during your entire posting experience here, IMO.

I'm not even the one that caused you to have yet another one of your childish little fits on this thread, but that doesn't mean it amuses me any less.

I like how you try to drop the word child or some construction thereof into every post trying to provoke me with it.

You suck at trolling.

I wouldn't really call what I did a fit. Typing a curse word in all caps can be done with it being a "fit". But reasonable people can differ there.

You have pretty much been a giant douche bag during your entire posting experience here, IMO.

I would expect nothing less than that opinion from you.

You spent a significant amount of time just following me around the board and looking for things with which to take umbrage.

Of all the expressed opinions of me here that might theoretically matter to me, yours has to be near the least likely to ever do so.

I'm still not sure I understand thinking Vandy should be favored. They haven't won on the road or beaten a quality opponent.

It is hard to ignore KA when his drivel gets laughingly quoted all the time. I really don't understand how he manages to ruin every thread he posts on, but somehow he does. It is truly an art.

KA's coping mechanisms to rationalize why everybody here thinks he is a giant turd are amusing.

Every thread KA posts it turns into a fight and the actual subject is forgotten. I really wish he'd stop posting here by choice or by mod action. He sometimes provides good information but it is horribly lost every thread. Whether it is him or everyone else (I, like most, believe it is him), he is a common denominator in sidetracking so many threads. If he wants to prove he is the better man and not the instigator, he should voluntarily stop posting here. Otherwise, it proves he is here just to cause a scene because his presence right now is not working. I came here to talk about WF sports, not to constantly see a bitching match between KA and many others.

Suggestion if you want to keep posting here -
1. Stop posting as KA
2. Create a new user name
3. Try to be a little less rough. You'll have a new name so no one will ever be able to attack you because you are KA, and you have a chance to contribute anew.

Shirley MacLaine's character, Ouiser Boudreaux, in "Steel Magnolias" had this to say to KA:

you_are_the_boil_on_the_butt_of_humanity_sticker-p217947594166484318qjcl_400.jpg

I would be SHOCKED if KA got a new name and the mods didn't out the fact that it was the same IP after the first confrontation. I'd give that one a week, tops.

Every thread KA posts it turns into a fight and the actual subject is forgotten. I really wish he'd stop posting here by choice or by mod action. He sometimes provides good information but it is horribly lost every thread.

And how the fuck is this my fault? Often times I post good information that people don't like and get pissed about. Don't see that as my problem.

Whether it is him or everyone else (I, like most, believe it is him), he is a common denominator in sidetracking so many threads. If he wants to prove he is the better man and not the instigator, he should voluntarily stop posting here.

Look out for Thorny, master of psychology.

Otherwise, it proves he is here just to cause a scene because his presence right now is not working. I came here to talk about WF sports, not to constantly see a bitching match between KA and many others.

Suggestion if you want to keep posting here -
1. Stop posting as KA
2. Create a new user name
3. Try to be a little less rough. You'll have a new name so no one will ever be able to attack you because you are KA, and you have a chance to contribute anew.

Why should I do this? As soon as someone figures out who I am it'll be the same old shit. I see no point. Same thing that happened here already...people changed once they figure out who I was on the other boards. Well, some people did. And people eventually figure it out, most of the time. Well, most people do. Some people are just that dumb.

Shirley MacLaine's character, Ouiser Boudreaux, in "Steel Magnolias" had this to say to KA:

Quoting Steel Magnolias? I really hope you're female, otherwise you might as well have the operation to become one.

Luls, yes DeaconPeach is a female.

Luls, excuse me for not knowing.

WTF, I guess I'm supposed to know everything about everyone on the board.

Still, quoting Steel Magnolias is not exactly the way to get me to give a shit what someone is saying. I don't even remember what the quote was, only that it was from that movie.

So luls to that.

Hah, I was just letting you know since you apparently did not. I WAS STATING FACTS.

Guess there is just a clear double standard around here with posts I make, and everyone else is just too stupid to see it.

Also, I'm surprised you didn't use your brilliant deductive reasoning to think about whether or not a dude would be named DeaconPEACH. Srsly?

KA, I'll make you a bet. You get Vandy -1, and I'll take the Deacs. If I win, then you leave. If you win, then I leave? You man enough?

Oh hell, are back to the "I'm right" stuff?

Anyway, as some of you may know, I don't bet on sports but I wouldn't touch this one. Toss up IMO.

Back