• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opened -1

Hah, I was just letting you know since you apparently did not. I WAS STATING FACTS.

Guess there is just a clear double standard around here with posts I make, and everyone else is just too stupid to see it.

Had you not put luls in front of your statement, you might have a point here.

KA, I'll make you a bet. You get Vandy -1, and I'll take the Deacs. If I win, then you leave. If you win, then I leave? You man enough?

I don't care nearly that much about you being here. Or that game.

Plus you'd probably just come back under a different name and no one would care.

Last edited:
Also, I'm surprised you didn't use your brilliant deductive reasoning to think about whether or not a dude would be named DeaconPEACH. Srsly?

Could be someone from South Carolina or Georgia, couldn't it?

Or a gay guy. Or a gay guy from SC or GA.

Or someone that really likes peaches.

I didn't really think it was a federal case that I needed to solve. I did reference the possibility that the screen name belonged to a female for the reason you imply, but couldn't be sure and had I assumed it would have harder to make fun of the movie, which was the real point.

I don't care nearly that much about you being here. Or that game.

polls_girl_scared_and_wet_5703_276980_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Had you not put luls in front of your statement, you might have a point here.

Funny. Other posters start their posts with lol or some variant all the time and you don't respond that way to them. DOUBLE STANDARD.

F off.

As mentioned, you'd probably just come up under a new name and no one would kick up any fuss.

Of course, I would not be afforded the same courtesy if it was me that lost.

Funny. Other posters start their posts with lol or some variant all the time and you don't respond that way to them. DOUBLE STANDARD.

:rolleyes:

You and LK must have gone to the same troll school. A really crappy one. You should have gone to DeaconSig's troll school. He looks like a dumbass in the process, but at least he gets a reaction.

Wahhh I don't get fair treatment on an internet message board.

Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

I have a really hard time believing you serve in any branch of our country's armed forces.

No way Vandy should be favored it should be Wake -1 to -3 range.

Your disconnect from reality is quite amusing.

This is the truth.

At times it seems like you have to actually have some understanding of the situation but time and time again your overreaction to the smallest things prove otherwise.

KA, serious question, what do you feel you gain from these boards? What is your favorite thing about these boards, the primary reason that brings you back daily?

:rolleyes:

You and LK must have gone to the same troll school. A really crappy one. You should have gone to DeaconSig's troll school. He looks like a dumbass in the process, but at least he gets a reaction.

What troll school did you attend? Its obviously the best, I'll give you that.

KA, serious question, what do you feel you gain from these boards? What is your favorite thing about these boards, the primary reason that brings you back daily?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Maybe I should just start posting in either movie quotes, a pic, or grey sarcasm.

Back