• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake opened -1

Last time (before yesterday if they ended up being favored, I know they opened that way) Vandy was favored on the road against a BCS opponent, they beat Duke 45-28 in 2006.

Last time (before yesterday if they ended up being favored, I know they opened that way) Vandy was favored on the road against a BCS opponent, they beat Duke 45-28 in 2006.

Wow, so you are comparing Wake to an 0-12 dook team? What a dipshit.

I was stating a fact you fucking retard.

I made no comparison to anything at any time.

Suck a dick.

Whatever, you preach on page 1 that Vandy should be favored over Wake, then try to back that up with the horseshit fact you mentioned on page 2. Admit you are wrong and move on.

Whatever, you preach on page 1 that Vandy should be favored over Wake, then try to back that up with the horseshit fact you mentioned on page 2. Admit you are wrong and move on.

I STATED A FUCKING FACT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.

I'm sorry you have such a problem with it.

I do think Vandy should be favored and obviously more people agree with me than with you because they are favored.

The point actually supported what Arlington was saying about it, because it's obviously been quite a while since it happened, and took a pretty terrible team for it to happen against.

But since you're a complete fucking knothead with absolutely no clue, you didn't get that from it. Somehow, not surprised.

This is what I get. I try to support someone else's point even though I don't really agree with it and this is what I get.

Someone tell me I'm treated the same as everyone else here again. I need a laugh.

:laugh:

I don't know, but I'm sure you get a ton of sympathy by replying to anyone who baits you w/ "fucking retard", "suck a dick", etc.

:laugh:

I don't know, but I'm sure you get a ton of sympathy by replying to anyone who baits you w/ "fucking retard", "suck a dick", etc.

Doesn't matter, honestly. If I try to be nice, the same shit happens. I've pointed that out before.

Might as well say whatever I want if that's the case.

Your history of being a total ass isn't going to be forgotten because of a nice post or two.

I think typing in all caps is a sure fire way to get your point across in any situation.

Total ass who constantly plays the victim. Such an endearing combination.

But the history of others making unwarranted attacks on me is forgotten.

Sounds fair.

Unfortunate that it's more important here to play politics than to be right, which I usually am.

Apparently you all aren't as different from those to whom you think you're superior. America chooses bad leaders because they'd rather pick the nice guy than the jerk that's going to give them what they really need. Same logic seems to apply here.

LOL, must warm you all's hearts to think you're no different than your average American idiot.

You set the tone here buddy, not us.

But the history of others making unwarranted attacks on me is forgotten.

Sounds fair.

Unfortunate that it's more important here to play politics than to be right, which I usually am.

Apparently you all aren't as different from those to whom you think you're superior. America chooses bad leaders because they'd rather pick the nice guy than the jerk that's going to give them what they really need. Same logic seems to apply here.

LOL, must warm you all's hearts to think you're no different than your average American idiot.

I know "LOL" gets tossed around everywhere on the internet, but I, quite literally, laughed out loud at this.

Back