• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/Pitt

Split the next two and win one ACCT game and we dance right?

Especially if that ACCT game is vs. BC, by far the most likely opponent if we finish 8-10. Not much value in beating them.

But if we go 8-10 I want them so we can get to Wed. and get another good win

In a year next year where we should be competing for NCAAs, McClinton is a hell of a lot better than a blank roster spot. I know it's already decided he's gone, but if it were me I would have tried to get him to stay.

I'm starting to feel that way too. Really depends on the grad transfer market.

63 points on sub 40% shooting, sub 70% free throws, and Crawford/Woods/Wilbekin/Dinos shooting ZERO percent from 3... And we win?

I don't know how that happens but damn that's grinding out a win in a must-win scenario. Pretty damn impressive. Even if it was ugly as hell.

I'm ready for the offensive explosion against Louisville now...

Crawford, clearly had a bad game, but apparently his bad game is 10 pts, 9 rbs, 5 assts, 5 steals, 0/5 from 3 (with some horrid shots), 4/7 from the line and 3 TO's

No ideas what was going on with him but our primary guards all played terrible.

My only theory is that the dook game took a lot out of them and everyone was hung over from that.

Pitt is so fucked with Stallings

Dixon has a TCU team that hasn't made the NCAA's in more than 20 years flirting with the bubble, although they are struggling down the stretch. I think it says more about Dixon than Stallings.

My only theory is that the dook game took a lot out of them and everyone was hung over from that.

Agreed. For a long while tonight, I thought, crap, Dook is going to beat us twice in four days.

Crawford, clearly had a bad game, but apparently his bad game is 10 pts, 9 rbs, 5 assts, 5 steals, 0/5 from 3 (with some horrid shots), 4/7 from the line and 3 TO's

Well Wilbekin didn't play in the Duke game and was fucking atrocious as well. Can we use McClinton to get some more minutes with Wilbekin on the bench?

Let's be honest - after they gave Pitt the ball with 5 seconds or whatever left, there was a 95% chance that Pitt was going to fumble the inbounds pass, pick it up after a scrum, and then have some guy who has made 5 threes all year bank one in from about 35 feet out as the buzzer goes off.

Crawford's game to game floor has risen significantly this year.

But his hard play kept us going. When a teammate plays that hard, you play harder.

Dinos has really been a liability for pretty much the entire ACC season. He isn't giving us much offense, doesn't rebound particularly well for his size, and is always a mismatch on the defensive end. It appears that he is almost always going to be minus at his position. When Arians and Woods aren't scoring either, we are pretty much screwed. Throw in nothing from Wilbekin as well tonight, and I have no idea how we won tonight.

Hard to believe we win that game with our FT shooting tonight. Had to be worse all season. Hope the week's rest helps

Back