• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/Pitt

I thought Danny did a nice job the last 8 minutes after Collins got 4. Didn't use Doral for a second. Mixed and matched pretty nicely. Started the O for D w/ McClinton pretty early (5 or so). In the past he has waited way too long.

McClinton was an unsung hero tonight. Doesn't show up in the box score but he made the entry feeds hard on young.

I guess we deserved to win a game like that after how many we've blown. I think the week off until we play Lousiville is coming at a good time.

McClinton was an unsung hero tonight. Doesn't show up in the box score but he made the entry feeds hard on young.

Agreed. We let him go out there and attempt to guard him by any means necessary. Kind of like when Pitt put the walking wall in just to push and lean on Collins.

Still alive for tournament, yeah! But man I hate college bball

Yea. I couldn't watch till the last 8 minutes of the game due to a dinner party. I feel like all I saw were fouls and free throws down the stretch. Miserable product.

Last edited:
Wake win and crushing Duke loss. I will take it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In a year next year where we should be competing for NCAAs, McClinton is a hell of a lot better than a blank roster spot. I know it's already decided he's gone, but if it were me I would have tried to get him to stay.

Pitt the most physical team we'll see all year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. We let him go out there and attempt to guard him by any means necessary. Kind of like when Pitt put the walking wall in just to push and lean on Collins.

I hope he gets more pt down the stretch. If Dino isn't hitting jumpers, he is worthless on offense and a liability defensively.

all i know is we were down by 19 and won a game- I know we've give up that margin to lose a game - but when is the last time we did this? Admittedly my bar is fairly low but being competitive and relevant in late Feb in the Danny Manning Era is welcome news to me. Shit we got a guy were actually scared to lose and it's not due to transfer but the NBA?! I just don't want to get rocked by stetson again and I like the fact that our school shows up in ESPN articles about the tourney.

In a year next year where we should be competing for NCAAs, McClinton is a hell of a lot better than a blank roster spot. I know it's already decided he's gone, but if it were me I would have tried to get him to stay.

??????

Just checked in and saw Pitt had one made FG in the last 15:48.

What could Stallings have possibly said to earn that job last offseason?

Honestly it wasn't great d. They missed a lot of easy shots.

I thought they missed some easy ones, but that we played with the most energy on D that we have all year. Sometimes that's all it takes to break rhythm.

Back