• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/STATE GAME THREAD

"Cav the shooter" lowers his shooting percentage even lower. Worst FG% on the team.

Cavanaugh is flat out awful. He really doesn't seem to hustle much. He's horrible on defense. He has no offensive moves other than a simple set shot, which he is not good at.

WHY DOES HE PLAY???

Misses the 3, whiffs on the rebound attempt and stopping the fast break by standing there after the miss.

I'm a couple of feet from the court and Cav is literally pathetic and has caused us 15 points.

Without Devin, we would be down by 30 right now. Good Lord, we suck.

Thomas has 9 rebounds in the half? What a kid. Love his hustle and effort.

When CJ and Travis aren't shooting well we are like a lost puppy dog.

If I had the time to build a spreadsheet that calculated how many opposing players have had their career best night against us, I bet it would be ridiculous.

Cavanaugh has hit a freshman wall the past few games. He's been pretty chalked out there it looks like. [Redacted] throwing him back out there with three fouls isn't helping. [Redacted] putting him out there with two fouls 5 minutes in wasn't helping.

If I had the time to build a spreadsheet that calculated how many opposing players have had their career best night against us, I bet it would be ridiculous.

TJ Warren already has 12 points. Only 10 more for him to reach his career high.

Edited to correct Warren's career high.

Last edited:
Back