• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/STATE GAME THREAD

It makes me so mad that that smug prick Seth Greenberg knocked us out of the #1 spot back in 2008.

The development of Devin Thomas is the only reason why I continue to watch this shit. He is a beast.

Anyone know the halftime entertainment? Listening to the radio the crowd sounds pretty into it. Quick Change?

Shelton, junior CMM and junior DT is the core of a pretty good team. Of course I expect Buzz to somehow remain our coach and Wellman to personally burn down my house with everything I love inside.

Shelton, junior CMM and junior DT is the core of a pretty good team. Of course I expect Buzz to somehow remain our coach and Wellman to personally burn down my house with everything I love inside.

Life's a bitch aint it?

Yes, that team will be good. If Bz is no longer our coach. And CMM and DT hang around this flaming bag of dogshit that long.

Seth Greenberg was a close personal friend of Skip. I'll never have a problem with Seth.

And Seth didn't go after Skip's recruits after he died. Lest we forget.

you cant say that about shelton .... its a completely dif game... potential there for sure tho

400dollars.jpg

What in the world was just happening on the court at half-time?

Was that the Deacon on an inflatable blue raft? Doesn't he know that he could sink and die out there right now.

Seth Greenberg was a close personal friend of Skip. I'll never have a problem with Seth.

What did you mean when you mentioned Bz putting in Chase and then said, "Oh wait." Is he injured. I'm looking at the box score and I see no mention of Chase or Tree.

Back