• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WAKE/STATE GAME THREAD

Thomas with a block, then good heads up pass down court for Madison Jones to lay one in at the end of the half. State up 47 - 35 at the half.

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

It is so not fair to let that raw talent that belongs to D Thomas go to waste under Bz. Nice block.

We shut down Tyler Lewis though! He's a burger boy....we're obviously improving.

This contest proves a statement in contrasts...two 3rd year coaches, so very different programs in terms of their quest for perfection!

It's crazy how much devin has improved over the course of the year. I wasn't really that impressed by him in noncon play. Now he looks like maybe our best player.

TJ Warren already has 12 points. That ought to be a single-game high for him.

What? Is this serious? He's the 17th best offensive player in the country efficiency wise and has now scored double digits in 13 of the 19 games he's played in.

Seth Greenberg: "I want 40 minutes out of Cody Zeller...I want 40 minutes out of ____....they need their bench to score more."

(paraphrasing)

Minus the missed easy one, Madison has played well in limited minutes. Just trying to find a bit of a bright spot outside DT.

Cavanaugh has hit a freshman wall the past few games. He's been pretty chalked out there it looks like. [Redacted] throwing him back out there with three fouls isn't helping. [Redacted] putting him out there with two fouls 5 minutes in wasn't helping.

He hit the wall after Canada.

Cav's Brickhouse. OH HEAVEN'S YES!

|____|_____|______|______|_____|
|_____|_____|______|_____|_____|
|____|_____|______|_____|______|
|_____|_____|_____|_____|______|

Second half; the good coach Got makes adjustments take shut Devin down.

the bad coach.... well

we will lose by 26 at home

Maybe the refs can finish the job and foul out Leslie Brown and Wood and keep the final score under 20

Back