• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

He's legit. Yurtseven was top 25 in that class. Rowen a year earlier a 4 star can't-miss shooter, Abu a 4 star guy the year before. Add in "next tier" Kapita, Anya, and Johnson - after all those guys you get to the highest ranked Wake recruit (Doral).

You'd almost have to try to make them this bad. Maybe there's a Major League situation going on.

I feel bad for DSJ.

I feel bad for DSJ.

I don't. These kids make their decisions. If you hang out with Gottfried and his staff for years and decide to go to NC State anyway, then that's your prerogative.

Something that blew my mind today was BJ listed at 320, but Doral listed at 265. I would have guessed Doral weighed a whole hundred less.

Something that blew my mind today was BJ listed at 320, but Doral listed at 265. I would have guessed Doral weighed a whole hundred less.

BJ might have weighed that at the beginning of the season, but I agree he looks bigger than that now. It's not like he's getting any exercise during their games.

Moore was ranked higher than Johnson or Rowan.

By RSCI:

NC State:
Dennis Smith JR - 7
[Omer Yurtseven - UR, but 5-star]
Abdul-Malik Abu - 42
BeeJay Anya - 64
Ted Kapita - 65
Maverick Rowan - 75
Markell Johnson - 98
Shaun Kirk - 175
Darius Hicks - 181

vs.

Wake:
Doral Moore - 69
Bryant Crawford - 85
Greg McClinton - 115
John Collins - 134
Brandon Childress - 189
Richard Washington - 244
(SJM was ranked a 4-star by Rivals and 247)

There's also a 4 inch height difference. Anya would be a planetoid at Doral's height.

Good timeout once they cut the lead to 28.

Watching in spurts. Have Rich Wash or Mitchell played yet?

Didn't get to watch the game but reading through the comments and this one made me LOL. We're up 28 and you're giving credit for calling an appropriately timed time out?

I just like this sentence:

"With Crawford adding 16 points, combining with Collins and Woods to shoot 22-for-35, the Demon Deacons scored at their normal level of efficiency."

BeeJay Anya played 14 minutes for N.C. State after missing the previous game at Florida State for “disciplinary reasons.” He had three points, three rebounds, four fouls and when he came to the Wolfpack bench for the last time yelled “Come see me after the game” to Wake Forest students who had been heckling him.

Love it. Good job student section.

Always great to see your pics. Thanks for posting.

May well be true, but no need to say that they 'quit' in a public forum. Just be satisfied inside or share with teammates that you made them respond that way. BTY, Woods play very well today.

MFF

Didn't get to watch the game but reading through the comments and this one made me LOL. We're up 28 and you're giving credit for calling an appropriately timed time out?

Pretty sure this was tongue-in-cheek by Ph given our past angst at time out usage.

Fun game to watch.

Back