• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

Everyone has improved. Especially at the FT line-- a couple of years ago we were terrible. Dinos has found a new part of his game. If he could hit layups and putbacks his scoring average would be up 5 per game. Chill is getting better-- still have some crazy drives and shot attempts but that will decrease. I too remember that game when Doral went off for about 12 or 15 and even Dm said he had not ever seen that. He is getting better. If we move the ball around with the pass and hit our open 3's we can paly with most anyone. Have to avoid falling in love with the 3 ball and feed the post.

11232efaac9e1083f9a5e089ea2e903e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO this is the best offense in terms of ball-movement I've seen in a bunch of years.

This year Wake has the second highest assist % of any Wake team back to 2002, the highest was Manning in 2015. Seems like passing to set up teammates is more of a focus under this coach than the previous couple.

Gott-fired

Anybody we are recruiting for against NCSU? We don't go against them often, but Gott is gone.

I can't find that anywhere. It will likely happen, but not yet.

Archie Miller will likely replace Gott. Tough guy to steal a player from.

The meltdown on the State board when Archie Miller turns that job down will be beyond epic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should have let Gott ride it out. Now it's a month before the tournament and it messes with Archie's gameplan.

good chance archie jumps at coaching his alma mater, but if he turns it down for some reason then coaching search should be a doozy

Gott can now return to TV work and doing the sideline reporters.

WF coach killer U.

good chance archie jumps at coaching his alma mater, but if he turns it down for some reason then coaching search should be a doozy

So like every other State coaching search.

Back