• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake/State

I honestly haven't followed the college basketball rumor mill that much. What are the chances NC State can get Archie to come?

He's pretty much the best....that would be rough.

That would make sense. We do seem to be trying to get out more in transition

Yeah. Good plan for a team that doesn't finish well but has good outside shooters.

At what point would we be a NIT lock? 7 ACC wins?

Yea, it's her philosophy to assess a coach's year at the end of the season, and I am fine with that.

It is something though. Of all the poor coaches State has had over the past two decades, this is by the worst season of all of those coaches.

Just remarkable to have this much talent and to play like this. This season was one of the most remarkable unravelling for a coach I have ever seen.

Has given us the enjoyable gotttfried v. Giglio subplot.

Best defensive half of the year. Childress and Crawford made everything tough on Smith (especially Chidlress). Also credit to Arians and Dinos for fighting through screens and refusing to give Rowan any looks at all. Both of them have also done a great job boxing out. Wilbekin is leading us in rebounding because Dinos and Arians have been in position and tipped balls right to him. Couple rough moments on the interior with the Arians drop and giving up deep position, but tough to complain. Switched in and out of the matchup zone really well.

Honestly Wilbekin/Childress/Arians are 0% from deep (0/5) and all but one of them were wide open (and the Childress 3 defied gravity not going down) or this would be really nasty. Our percentages are solid on offense but we could easily be up 30.

Hope NC State comes out in the "leave Collins wide open every time down" defense again to start the 2nd. That was absurd.

Let's get that Kenpom ranking into the top 30 today boys

Wake hits three digits. You guys are just seeing the tip of the state defensive iceberg of terrible.

It's getting to be such a lead I don't even think wake can blow it

dinos has played some nice defense today.
jc with the duncan-like foottwork.

let's beat these fuckers by 30+

would really like to see the non-childress freshmen get some minutes today

Back