• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Syracuse: 3pm RSN

HailToTheDeacons

Fantasy Sheep Champion
Reaction score
Source: http://www.theacc.com/news/2017/11/5/football-acc-announces-game-times-networks-for-nov-11.aspx

Full lineup:

Thursday, Nov. 9
North Carolina at Pitt, ESPN, 7:30 p.m. (previously announced)

Saturday, Nov. 11
Duke at Army West Point, CBSSN, noon (previously announced)
NC State at Boston College, noon, ABC/ESPN2 (reverse mirror)
Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech, 12:20 p.m., ACC Network
Wake Forest at Syracuse, 3 p.m., RSN
Florida State at Clemson, 3:30 p.m., ESPN
Virginia at Louisville, 3:30 p.m., ESPNU
Notre Dame at Miami, 8 p.m., ABC

What is the status of carney, byrd, bates, rodney, etc... we need bates and byrd next week imo

This is THE GAME for us if we want to really achieve something this season. Lose and we likely limp into the Duke game fighting to see which team becomes bowl eligible, or not. Win and we obviously secure eligibility with 2 more chances to improve on last season's record.

Unfortunately the intangibles will favor Syracuse: They're (1) at home and (2) looking to avenge last year's loss. Even more, we've had bad luck in their hot and claustrophobic dome -- no wins ever. Time to bury the past.

Clawson will correctly state on Tuesday how awesome this team is and truly Dungey and Ishmael are real weapons. Got to rally our flagging defense and keep up the offensive renaissance from the last two games.

This is THE GAME for us if we want to really achieve something this season. Lose and we likely limp into the Duke game fighting to see which team becomes bowl eligible, or not. Win and we obviously secure eligibility with 2 more chances to improve on last season's record.

Unfortunately the intangibles will favor Syracuse: They're (1) at home and (2) looking to avenge last year's loss. Even more, we've had bad luck in their hot and claustrophobic dome -- no wins ever. Time to bury the past.

Clawson will correctly state on Tuesday how awesome this team is and truly Dungey and Ishmael are real weapons. Got to rally our flagging defense and keep up the offensive renaissance from the last two games.

We have as much reason for revenge as they do, we’ve had our chances up there and haven’t gotten done yet.

Revenge applies to the last game only in my experience. It's a big factor between teams who are more or less evenly matched.

Probably, but the “want” factor shouldn’t be any greater for them than us.

I am considering going to the game and booking flights tomorrow. Does anyone know if the Deacon Club is doing a tailgate before the game, and whether it is too late to get tickets through WFU ticket office?

We will be fired up for the State game regardless of how the Syracuse game ends

We will be fired up for the State game regardless of how the Syracuse game ends

Hey! Quit looking ahead. You gotta root one game at a time or you're liable to not give 110% and lose!

How many “expected wins” is wake predicted to have? We have a good shot at each of our remaining 3 imo.

I am hoping for a win vs Syracuse, but our defense has been abused by long QB runs at GT, Lou, and ND. Dungy is fully capable of doing the same.

I am hoping for a win vs Syracuse, but our defense has been abused by long QB runs at GT, Lou, and ND. Dungy is fully capable of doing the same.

I think I saw where Dungy hurt his ankle against FSU and was in a boot after the game. Will probably play but could hurt his mobility.

What kind of offensive efficiency does Cuse have? If they have anything close to a competent offense, we're in troubs.

Duke is going to be an underdog in all three remaining games. My money is they finish 4-8.

Saw where Duke opened as a 2 point favorite over Army

Back