• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Syracuse: 3pm RSN

Whoops - pretty quickly proven wrong there.

Brb going to take Army at home as an underdog.

Rodney played against ND, but I don't think he finished. Byrd did not make the trip.

Making the 4.5 hour drive out to Syracuse. Pulled the trigger, after some waffling, immediately after Dortch scored his 4th TD. Bummed I have to wait until next season to see him play.

Agree that we definitely need Bates back for this one, he is hands down the best player on this defense.

Did Zeek and Arkeem not play at all yesterday?

Terry obviously OFTY but at least he's walking around on the sidelines. Dortch joins him OFTY.

I saw Rodney in at times again on Saturday but Byrd didn't make the trip.

Rodney must be nursing a nagging injury as I believe, after being very good, he's played sparingly the last 3 games. Thankfully, Bateman has been doing well. Byrd, Bates....dunno how bad. Carney....my gut tells me not good....really hope I'm wrong. And now Serigne....hoping not too bad.

Duke opening as a favorite over Army is pretty weird.

Football Study Hall has Army as a 7 point favorite.

Cuse offense has to be licking its chops after watching us give up 700+ yards in bad weather. Dungey is dangerous and has some solid receivers. Need to get to him early and often. I'm thinking we play the same type of defense as we did against Lamar - maintain gap/lane responsibility even when pass rushing. Cannot give him an easy avenue of escape to extend plays, make the secondary defend 5+ seconds, and find open receivers.

We need Bates badly. Feel for the guy making his first start against an elite team, but Masterson looked lost, out of position, and slow on almost every play.

Duke opening as a favorite over Army is pretty weird.

Football Study Hall has Army as a 7 point favorite.

Army's schedule has been pretty shit this year. And they've barely scraped by a lot of ungood teams that they've beaten.

Duke OTTH has played a tough sched and does have that 24 point win over what looks to be a 9 win Northwestern team. Duke also 6-0 ATS in last 6 games vs. triple option teams per this: http://www.espn.com/chalk/insider/s...k-college-football-week-11-early-betting-look

7-2 or 6-2-1, depending on where you got the FSU line. Quite good. App and GT the only losses

Last edited:
We will beat Cuse and Duke. State will be a dog fight.

Pack your bags, we'll be going bowling again.

I am considering going to the game and booking flights tomorrow. Does anyone know if the Deacon Club is doing a tailgate before the game, and whether it is too late to get tickets through WFU ticket office?

Reconsider. It’s a horrible trip. The town sucks, the home fans will be drunk and abusive and you will suffocate in the dome.

I think I saw where Dungy hurt his ankle against FSU and was in a boot after the game. Will probably play but could hurt his mobility.

In his press conference, Babers said Dungey will continue to get treatment from the training staff, have a light week of practice and will play Saturday.

What abour Redd and Nate Mays. Remember Mays going down the first kickoff against Utah State, thought it to be a concussion.

Mays is back, played against Louisville. I think Redd is out for the year.

Back