• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Syracuse Game Kickoff Time: 8pm - ACCN

I’m so sick of this. Will be flying solo yet again.

normally I'd be all for a night game especially on a night my son will be at his grandparents', but wife is taking me out for my bday that night, so guess we need to make an earlier res.

I’ll be there but I’ve got to admit I was hoping for 3:30. I’ve got an early flight out Sunday morning.

normally I'd be all for a night game especially on a night my son will be at his grandparents', but wife is taking me out for my bday that night, so guess we need to make an earlier res.
What the numerous food options at Truist Field not good enough for you?????

Ugh wanted to bring my kids to this. Lame.

I’ll be there but I’ve got to admit I was hoping for 3:30. I’ve got an early flight out Sunday morning.
Well I may have an extra ticket now haha. Would at least love to get a beer!

Will the game end on the 19th or 20th?

Last edited:
I guess it’s time to bump this thread. The last 3 weeks have been rough. Syracuse is tanking just like we are though so it should be winnable at home. Given the game time and the recent performance though this will be the first home game in recent memory that I am willingly choosing to just watch from the couch instead of spending 4 hours in the car to freeze and watch us suck.

Sure the last month has been massively disappointing but it’s senior night for a class that hasn’t missed a bowl game, won the Atlantic Division last year, and have won a lot of games and given me a lot of fun with my son and nephew.
I’ll be there if I can find 3 tickets. I’m sure I can get some on Stubhub but rather ask here first.

Sure the last month has been massively disappointing but it’s senior night for a class that hasn’t missed a bowl game, won the Atlantic Division last year, and have won a lot of games and given me a lot of fun with my son and nephew.
I’ll be there if I can find 3 tickets. I’m sure I can get some on Stubhub but rather ask here first.
Plenty of tickets available on wakes website. They'll be lucky to get 75% attendance.

75% is wishful thinking. It won't be 50% full. We're 2-4 in the acc, one of the worst teams in the conference. It is what it is.

Freezing at kickoff after three straight disappointing weeks against a similarly sliding team. Only the hearty will be there.

Freezing at kickoff after three straight disappointing weeks against a similarly sliding team. Only the hearty will be there.
Not just the hearty. Most WF fans don't live in Winston and we have had multiple consecutive night games. It's tough to convince spouses to go to another night game to watch a bad team in freezing weather.

Back