• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Syracuse Game Kickoff Time: 8pm - ACCN

He's trying to convince me that FSU is the best team in the ACC and UNC is complete garbage (after they dominated two of the weaker teams in the coastal and sliding Syracuse)
You are what your record is and their record says otherwise. They're good and they've turned it around, but you are what your record says you are.

If any of you can make it and bring friends, it would be great to see the seniors honored. These kids are the first ones to go to 4 consecutive bowl games. How quickly we forget where we used to be. Suck it up and come if you can!

If any of you can make it and bring friends, it would be great to see the seniors honored. These kids are the first ones to go to 4 consecutive bowl games. How quickly we forget where we used to be. Suck it up and come if you can!
the classes of 2020 and 2021 went to 4 consecutive bowl games

I will be there with my son and nephew! We have been to too many games together over the past 5 years to miss Senior Night.
And if anyone has a parking pass that you aren’t going to be using, let me know.

Never criticized Whitt. That was the rest of the message board.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong. But I don't think I will be.
We aren’t one of the worst teams in the ACC. Jesus. We have played one really bad game. We lost nail biters to the two best teams in the ACC (Clemson ranked #9, UNC # 13) and 30-21 in a night game in Raleigh to a 7-3 NCSU team which has the best defense in the ACC and is ranked #24.

I will be there with my son and nephew! We have been to too many games together over the past 5 years to miss Senior Night.
And if anyone has a parking pass that you aren’t going to be using, let me know.
Sam Hartman's last home game at Wake? I'll be there.

This may be addressed elsewhere, but I’ll give it a try: Is there a pre-game Sam Hartman video being aired? If so, where and when?

Wake -9.5 seems like a lot to me. I know Cuse has been playing poorly too, but I would expect something closer to 4.5 or 5.5.

This may be addressed elsewhere, but I’ll give it a try: Is there a pre-game Sam Hartman video being aired? If so, where and when?
This might be what I heard about; in any event, it is worth a look:

ESPN announced Hartman will be entering the NFL Draft. I hope that motivates him to finish the season strong

Back