• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Syracuse Game Kickoff Time: 8pm - ACCN

Not just the hearty. Most WF fans don't live in Winston and we have had multiple consecutive night games. It's tough to convince spouses to go to another night game to watch a bad team in freezing weather.

I can confirm this. I am a spouse and I have no interest in attending this game.

You're my spouse.

I guess I'm a shitty fan. 8pm is too late for me. I'm an hour door to door.

Didn’t even check on that when I got home from the game because I was too pissed.
This is me. If we win I'm all about checking other scores, following other games in progress, etc. Lose (in particular in the manner we did vs. the Holes), and I'm totally avoiding any reference to college football for at least the rest of the weekend.

I told my kids it would be sub freezing at kickoff and those little sadists are excited for it.

This is me. If we win I'm all about checking other scores, following other games in progress, etc. Lose (in particular in the manner we did vs. the Holes), and I'm totally avoiding any reference to college football for at least the rest of the weekend.
yeah I like listening to ESPNU radio, reading columns, etc, but after a loss it's hard to bear. and with 3 in a row I'm mostly checked out. but glad to see the SEC won't have their hegemony in the CFP.

I told my kids it would be sub freezing at kickoff and those little sadists are excited for it.
I always like one home game in the freezing cold. More than one, I'm out. But just one is the perfect number.

I always like one home game in the freezing cold. More than one, I'm out. But just one is the perfect number.

The older I get the more I hate them. Cold weather and older joints do not mesh.

cold weather when you're not doing anything winter sports related is pointless. cold weather football games suck. we cheer for a school in the South. let the Big 10 donks enjoy their freezing temps.

the State game last year was miserable and my group was beyond ready to go but we were there for my birthday so they stuck it out. otherwise there would've been a mutiny.

Back