• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Syracuse Game Kickoff Time: 8pm - ACCN

Hartman does have a disadvantage compared to other ACC quarterbacks. He doesn’t get to play against our defense. Think how many yards he’d have tonight if he did.

Damn. Give poor Kelsey a break. Let her go inside and have a few drinks for her birthday before it's over.

At some point, I think Clawson, if he decides Wake is his long-term place, needs to sit down with Currie and maybe even Wente and figure out how we get better athletes. It's just so very clear after this season and especially tonight.
For this program to get to the next level, there are some very specific things that need to occur. We absolutely must raise the talent level. And I think some coaches need to be shown the door as well. Our special teams is just beyond God awful and defense is no better.

Let’s face it. Our entire team seams sleepy to start games. You can’t start a game down 14-0 if your defense and offense are ready to play.

I was on Cuse +9.5, o58.5, and Deacs -2.5 2nd half. That doofus cost me the trifecta lol.

Not making bad beats. Wake was up by a bunch most of second half. Failure to catch up is not usually a bad beat.
It has potential. Wake up big. Doesn’t extend lead. Fg to beat the spread but missed. Depends what else happened this week. But this is espn produced so more focus.

Back