• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

That unc match sucked all the way around. Seemed that Dennis got injured that match if I recall correctly.

Also there are plenty of coaches around when their teams lose to watch the rest of the tournament. The individual tournament doesn't start until the team competition is over. That's a nothingburger.

He wasn't hurt. Pepperdine didn't even make the team portion of the tourney. Trust me, it wasn't a nothingburger to the other players.

Dempster and Seraphim lost 7-6, 6-2 to Krajicek and Withrow. Too bad, I was hoping to be able to watch them this weekend.

Looking like a beatdown so far. Petros cruised to go 2-0 and we won first set on 4/5 other courts.

Botzer won 1, 4. He's really good and fun to watch. He has a really effortless game.

Wake wins 4-0. I would guess they will finish out the matches. Impressive win.

The women played this weekend at the ITA nationals and went 2-1 this weekend. Lost to #2 Vandy 4-0 Friday, but then beat host Wisconsin 4-0 yesterday and #12 Auburn 4-1.

Back