• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Tennis 2017-2018

What a finish by Skander after down 40-0 in that last game.

My Deacs!

champs! skander pulled out some bazooka serves that last game

gotta win it all

I'd personally like to thank the Board of Trustees for shepherding our tennis program to back-to-back conference titles and a national indoor title.

Beating Carolina in the championship is so much fun. I’ll be very interested to see the NCAA draw.

Yes my deacs! Can’t wait to watch them win the natty in person

Yep, NCAA title or bust. Our path to 4 each match is any four available points. We can win at any position.

Winning an ACC championship is always a good thing, especially with a finals defeat of UNC. One more championship remains to be secured and it's at home. Go Deacs!

Former UNC player Brayden Schnur tweeted, "Desperate times call for... congrats on the championship tho @WakeMTennis #ClassAct @College10s2day @ITA_Tennis" with a video of Gojo making a bad call.

He was a terrible sport in college and made his share of bad calls. What a whiner.

There were an insane number of questionable calls made by both teams. Interestingly the Ref reversed a bad call against GoJo in the tie breaker.

I need one of those warm up shirts I saw today that says Go Deacs in all the languages of the team on the back. Do they sell those anywhere? I make it to W-S once a year at most.

I need one of those warm up shirts I saw today that says Go Deacs in all the languages of the team on the back. Do they sell those anywhere? I make it to W-S once a year at most.
They gave them out at the last home match. They went very quick.

Back