• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake to keep [Redacted] according to John Feinstein sources

Taylor_swift_crying_gif.gif

I don't buy this report at all, but if it was true, I think we could all reasonable conclude that Moon has been right all along and that Wellman and [Redacted] are indeed actually fucking.

I don't buy this report at all, but if it was true, I think we could all reasonable conclude that Moon has been right all along and that Wellman and [Redacted] are indeed actually fucking.

NTTAWWT

Not anything wrong with it at all aside from the fact it is keeping [Redacted] employed. I actually think that if they love each other, they should announce it and be proud. If they came right out in a joint press conference and Wellman said something like, "the first time I felt Jeff inside me, I knew it was love," I'd respect that so much.

Not anything wrong with it at all aside from the fact it is keeping [Redacted] employed. I actually think that if they love each other, they should announce it and be proud. If they came right out in a joint press conference and Wellman said something like, "the first time I felt Jeff inside me, I knew it was love," I'd respect that so much.

My God. That is so beautiful.

Last edited:
This thread has truly brought out some stellar creativity. It's hilarious.

Back