• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-UNC Game Thread - 8:00 pm

I wish we would attempt a back door cut just once. Teams have learned to overplay and deny the ball against us on the perimeter so our offense always initiates near half court.

JC looking good...especially if he would've held onto that ball the possession before.

Collins doesn't need to be guarding 40 feet from the basket.

Arians trying to guard Jackson is not gonna go well. Nice start on O, though.

Dinos with back-to-back hedges 35 feet out -give me a break- one we get beat with alley opp/ the other we're lucky they didn't take advantage but still got a short jumper and foul on AA

wow we've made some tough shots already. I feel like they are contesting well but we are just hitting shots. Keep it up!

Well, spent a lot of time today talking smack to the Carowhina fans at work. Accordingly, I could use a win tonight. Go Deacs!

Dinos with back-to-back hedges 35 feet out -give me a break- one we get beat with alley opp/ the other we're lucky they didn't take advantage but still got a short jumper and foul on AA

Yeah I don't know why we do that at all. When does it ever help anything. It either leads to a guy wide open underneath or a cheap foul.

Back