• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-UNC Game Thread - 8:00 pm

Saving Collins for overtime baby.

Manning either thinks we will overcome a big deficit without Collins or overcome it quickly with Collins.

What a fucking ludicrous third foul on Collins. Back turned, in a defensive stance, not moving. I give up.

It will never matter how much talent Wake has as long as that moron is on the bench.

Agree that Collins has to be in. If he fouls out, so be it-right now we need to do what we can to keep it close. Also, why is SJM in before Doral? Doral, saved for an ill-advised hook shot, looked pretty good.

Seriously how many starting point guards are subbed out in the first three minutes of a half?

3 misses in a row at the foul line!

But Crawford is showing that he has plenty of game for the ACC. If only he had some help!

It prob does make a difference... K works them HARD all game, year after year.

Exactly! Obviously he has earned it at this point, but he went at the refs harder than anyone I have ever seen in his first few years - before he was the Coach K he is now. If you go nuts when you have a legitimate gripe, they will listen and you start getting the benefit of the doubt more often...

It will never matter how much talent Wake has as long as that moron is on the bench.

Didn't he work under Bill Self for 10 years? I'm wondering just what the fuck he learned from him?

Moore should play along with Collins. That way Collins can post up and let Moore try and get offensive rebounds and garbage baskets.

Most of Moore's problems happen when he tries to post up.

What a fucking ludicrous third foul on Collins. Back turned, in a defensive stance, not moving. I give up.

i kinda lied. I started to watch the second half but only watched 8 seconds as a direct result of that BS. Someone needs to post a video of that foul.

Back