• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake V. Clemson

Anybody still sitting on extras? I could use anywhere from one to three. None will be going to Clemson fans, that's a guarantee

SBTall, pm me if you want to discuss 2 or 4 I have in section 8, row W on aisle with 7. Can't do 3 and leave 1 hanging.

Haven't really been following Wake too much this year. How is the DL specifically, and defense in general? Having both OT out last week really hurt us, almost as much as having coaches make some of the most dumbass decisions I've ever seen in a game.

Claw looks like he's got it trending in the right direction though.

Haven't really been following Wake too much this year. How is the DL specifically, and defense in general? Having both OT out last week really hurt us, almost as much as having coaches make some of the most dumbass decisions I've ever seen in a game.

Claw looks like he's got it trending in the right direction though.

Defense is by far our best side. Our D-Line and LBs are very good. Duke is a great DE. Holding Louisville to 10 points through 3 was not a fluke.

Defense is by far our best side. Our D-Line and LBs are very good. Duke is a great DE. Holding Louisville to 10 points through 3 was not a fluke.

Ugh, hope we have at least our LT back then. Pitt knew Watson wasn't running, so they crashed down on Gallman and essentially took away the run game completely. Can't keep playing like that.

Ugh, hope we have at least our LT back then. Pitt knew Watson wasn't running, so they crashed down on Gallman and essentially took away the run game completely. Can't keep playing like that.

As long as your offense doesn't turn the ball over and gift Wake points, Clemson should win pretty easily. Wake's OL is still well below average, and won't have near the success rushing the ball that Pitt did (plus no James Conner). I don't expect Watson to have an easy night, but the Wake secondary can be exploited, given reasonable time to throw. Brad Watson on Mike Williams is not a fun thought.

Unfortunately, gone are the days when Wake had an innovative/misdirection offense, and I imagine Venables is licking his chops at this match-up. Assuming the turnover battle is even or close to it, I'd guess a 31-10 game or something along those lines. It's just impossible to have any confidence in Wake's offense right now (or basically ever).

Why didn't Watson run?

As long as your offense doesn't turn the ball over and gift Wake points, Clemson should win pretty easily. Wake's OL is still well below average, and won't have near the success rushing the ball that Pitt did (plus no James Conner). I don't expect Watson to have an easy night, but the Wake secondary can be exploited, given reasonable time to throw. Brad Watson on Mike Williams is not a fun thought.

Unfortunately, gone are the days when Wake had an innovative/misdirection offense, and I imagine Venables is licking his chops at this match-up. Assuming the turnover battle is even or close to it, I'd guess a 31-10 game or something along those lines. It's just impossible to have any confidence in Wake's offense right now (or basically ever).

Agree with this. Wake's only hope is Watson throws a few more picks.

Can't make it to the game - have 4 tickets, and 2 blue lot passes. Heard it is almost a sell out. Anyone interested?

Can't make it to the game - have 4 tickets, and 2 blue lot passes. Heard it is almost a sell out. Anyone interested?

PM sent. I'm looking for 4. Just trying to get in the stadium, not looking for good seats.

I have 4 in Section 7 and 4 on the Hill that I cannot use. I also have 2 Red Lot passes. Please PM if interested. I would need to overnight to you, as I am not local. If you don't need the parking, I can transfer tickets to you thru ticket office website.

I have 4 in Section 7 and 4 on the Hill that I cannot use. I also have 2 Red Lot passes. Please PM if interested. I would need to overnight to you, as I am not local. If you don't need the parking, I can transfer tickets to you thru ticket office website.

15 months between posts. Impressive. Welcome back.

Have two tickets and Red Lot pass in the Charlotte area. PM if interested

I have 4 hill tickets and a yellow lot parking pass if anyone is interested.

Why are so many Deac fans selling their tix ?

Back