• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake v Dook Game Thread

so the next two are pretty much must wins now, right?

Interesting switch tonight. .....Codi with 20, Crawford with 1

It doesn't matter. Thomas can never put two solid halves together

He was before he got into foul trouble and Manning exiled him.

Feels like Groundhog day. SOS. Can't wait to listen to K in the postgame describe how our team has "arrived". Wait what - DM calls timeout down 14 with 1:28 left??? Good use of time outs. Finally - another player with a "career high". Team is close but we need a sustained substitution pattern. While RW has impressed on defensive end - he gives us nothing on offense. Need some wins. Soon.

Interesting switch tonight. .....Codi with 20, Crawford with 1

It's like Crawford say Duke blue and froze. He was a complete non-factor.

If you don't think Manning's lack of timeouts and leaving devin on the bench for so long tonight were huge factors in this loss, then I really don't value your opinion on anything basketball related.

The one positive I take away from this game is that it was great to see Codi slicing to the basket. He kept us in the game a lot longer than we deserved to be.

Duke plays smart. We play dumb.

Two home games in a row where a stupid technical really hurt us.

That and the inability to make FTs.

If you don't think Manning's lack of timeouts and leaving devin on the bench for so long tonight were huge factors in this loss, than I really don't value your opinion on anything basketball related.

Maybe, but he fouled out after 2 minutes, so tough to make that call...

Back