• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

Vanderbilt averaging 2 yards a play
Wake averaging 2 yards a play

The difference so far in this game is the turnover.

#analysis

i still have hope based on the praise from clawson, but griffis has still consistently looked meh in pretty much all his live appearances and the sample is getting bigger (i realize that the sample for todays game is a single throw)

i still have hope based on the praise from clawson, but griffis has still consistently looked meh in pretty much all his live appearances and the sample is getting bigger (i realize that the sample for todays game is a single throw)
Yeah today is a real litmus test against live fire from an actual P5 school. I wonder if letting him run a bit to get him in the game would help

1. YTTV has an app for smart tvs
2. Roku
3. Firestick
4. Chromecast

I'm sure there are others
Thanks, I think I've heard of some of these things. I have a high amount of inertia on this matter-for example, I was still regularly using a CRT TV until two years ago. Don't have a specific issue with comcast except the price (I at least seem to get the channels I want now with the ACCN on comcast, but that could always change).

yeah, same

curious how the eight mile range was determined

was at a soccer game this year that has a lightning delay and it was clearly no threat to the stadium

When did this lightning delay nonsense become a thing?

Let’s just play football and if a lightning bolt hits somebody, we’ll worry about it then. We’re getting soft!

Hope this is fast. My wife is not going to be happy just standing around in the concourse if this continues.

Back