• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Vanderbilt GAME THREAD - 9/9/2023, 11am Allegacy Federal Credit Union Stadium - lightening delay

THis is one thing I would specifically hope would not happen with an 11 am start.

JFC this is going to be annoying. And it’s pouring at my house so I can’t even do the yard work I intended to do today.

The main advantage of playing an 11am game is to get more eyeballs on the game since there's no competition. Well, I see God put a stop to that notion. Thanks for the hate.

I pay $85 / mth and have unlimited devices and the 4k option. You can get it cheaper for around $75/mth.
Forgive my utter ignorance on this matter, but is there an yttv option if you want to watch the game on a regular TV? (like say, if you want to post on the game thread from your laptop).

Forgive my utter ignorance on this matter, but is there an yttv option if you want to watch the game on a regular TV? (like say, if you want to post on the game thread from your laptop).
1. YTTV has an app for smart tvs
2. Roku
3. Firestick
4. Chromecast

I'm sure there are others

Back